RPM International, Inc. (RPM) Posts Mixed Q2 Numbers; Affirms Outlook
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
RPM International, Inc. (NYSE: RPM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $916.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $898.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Deckers Brands (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.20; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!