RLX Technology Inc. (RLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Futures muted as caution prevails in run-up to Powell's remarks
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- Oil prices stabilise after slump on underwhelming OPEC+ cuts
RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE: RLX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RLX Technology Inc. (RLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Reports FY Loss of $1.29
- American Outdoor Brands (AOUT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!