RLX Technology Inc. (RLX) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.06
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE: RLX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.1 million.
For the second quarter of 2021, the Company currently expects net revenues to exceed RMB2,850 million, and expects non-GAAP net income to exceed RMB720 million. The Company's expected GAAP net income will include share-based compensation expenses which depend on the Company's share price and are not available without unreasonable efforts. The Company currently also expects gross margin to remain steady.
The above outlook is based on the current market conditions, including those related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and reflects the Company's preliminary estimates of market and operating conditions, and users' demand, which are all subject to change. Please refer to "Safe Harbor Statement" in this press release for risks associated with forward-looking statements.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RLX Technology Inc. (RLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx shares jump on strong profit numbers, market share gains; Analysts raise numbers
- KB Home (KBH) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c
- Seaport Global Securities Assumes Itron (ITRI) at Buy, 'Many Catalysts for More Consistent Earnings Ahead'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!