RH (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 57c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RH (NYSE: RH) reported Q3 EPS of $2.79, $0.57 better than the analyst estimate of $2.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $677.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $676.03 million.
RH sees Q4 2019 EPS of $3.50-$3.62, versus the consensus of $3.58. RH sees Q4 2019 revenue of $703-711.5 million, versus the consensus of $709.4 million.
Increasing our long-term outlook
Looking forward, we see a clear path to over $5 billion in North America revenues, with high teens to low twenties operating margins and ROIC in excess of 50%. Additionally, we now believe there is an opportunity to build a $20 billion global brand as we expand internationally and further develop the RH ecosystem that will move the brand beyond creating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces.
We are increasing our long-term targets to:
Net revenue growth of 8% to 12%
Adjusted operating margins in the high teens to low twenties
Adjusted net income growth of 15% to 20%
Return on invested capital (ROIC) in excess of 50%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RH (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Avient Corporation (AVNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!