RH (RH) Tops Q2 EPS by 50c, Raises FY Gudiance
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 10, 2019 4:20 PM EDT)
RH (NYSE: RH) reported Q2 EPS of $3.20, $0.50 better than the analyst estimate of $2.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $706.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $697.77 million.
RH sees FY2019 EPS of $10.53-$10.76, versus the consensus of $9.44. RH sees FY2019 revenue of $2.68-2.694 billion, versus the consensus of $2.68 billion.
|Adjusted net revenues|
$2,658.0 - $2,674.0
|$2,680.3 - $2,694.3|
|Adjusted operating income*|
$342.0 - $358.0
|$365.5 - $372.3|
|Adjusted operating margin*|
12.9% - 13.4%
|13.6% - 13.8%|
|Adjusted net income*|
$213.3 - $223.8
|$246.9 - $252.3|
|Adjusted diluted EPS|
$9.08 - $9.52
|$10.53 - $10.76|
RH sees Q3 EPS of $2.08-$2.18, versus the consensus of $1.82. RH sees Q3 revenue of $672M-$678M, versus the consensus of $670 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RH (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stoneridge (SRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c, Updates FY Guidance
- Cutera (CUTR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!