RH (RH) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Sales Beat; Raises Outlook
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RH (NYSE: RH) reported Q1 EPS of $4.89, $0.79 better than the analyst estimate of $4.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $860.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $757.65 million.
Based on current business trends, we are raising our outlook for revenue growth in fiscal 2021 to a range of 25% to 30% versus our prior outlook of 15% to 20%. We now expect adjusted operating margin in the range of 23.5% to 24.3%, an increase of 170 to 250 basis points versus our prior outlook of 100 to 200 basis points, with ROIC in excess of 60%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RH (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTC (PTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c; Raises Outlook
- Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!