RH (RH) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RH (NYSE: RH) reported Q1 EPS of $1.27, $0.46 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $482.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RH (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stoneridge (SRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c, Updates FY Guidance
- Supernus Pharma (SUPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- Copa Holdings (CPA) Tops Q2 EPS by 78c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!