RBB Bancorp (RBB) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall St slides over 2% as tech rout deepens; Fed meeting eyed
- Equities Selloff Isn't Over Yet, Stay Defensive and Prepare for S&P 500 Below 4,000 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- Dollar hits two-weak peak as investors await Fed meeting
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Working to Abandon $40 Billion Arm Takeover - Bloomberg
- Oil rises on concerns geopolitical risks could tighten supplies
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $35.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RBB Bancorp (RBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBB Bancorp (RBB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Polaris Industries (PII) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
- NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!