RBB Bancorp (RBB) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.74, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RBB Bancorp (RBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveOne (LVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!