Quaker Houghton (KWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 69c
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) reported Q1 EPS of $2.15, $0.69 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $429.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $385.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Houghton (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camping World (CWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Heska (HSKA) Tops Q2 EPS by 71c
- Broad-Based Sales Growth in Q2 Sends Under Armour (UAA) Shares Higher, Higher Guidance Still Conservative Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!