Quaker Houghton (KWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 69c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open near record highs with Fed meeting in focus
- U.S. retail sales fall in May; producer prices increase
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) reported Q1 EPS of $2.15, $0.69 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $429.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $385.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Houghton (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qudian (QD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) PT Raised to $145 at BofA Securities Ahead of Earnings
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!