Quaker Chemical (KWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.34, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $391.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.92 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 38c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Gogo (GOGO) Increases Long-Term Financial Targets
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!