Quaker Chemical (KWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $211.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $208.07 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.43
- Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!