Quaker Chemical (KWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Announces CEO Transition
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.63, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $385.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $366.19 million.
- Quaker Houghton also announced today that Michael F. Barry will retire from his role as CEO on December 31, 2021. He will retain the role of Chairman of the Board following his retirement. The Board of Directors is committed to a strong, orderly process and transition with a comprehensive search that will include internal and external candidates.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- SolarWinds (SWI) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!