Quaker Chemical (KWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $286 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.4 million.
- Affirms full year 2020 guidance of more than $200 million of adjusted EBITDA - Solid cash flow from operations of $24.5 million doubles year-to-date operating cash flow to $44.7 million compared to $22.4 million in the prior year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camping World (CWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Nikola (NKLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Sunoco LP (SUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 78c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!