Quaker Chemical (KWR) Reports Strong Q4 Results
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.69, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $142.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $125 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!