Quaker Chemical (KWR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Scientific Games (SGMS), Endeavor Group (EDR) Both Gain on $1.2B OpenBet Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $205.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $223.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&W Seed (SANW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Upgrades AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT) to Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!