Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Misses Q4 EPS by 28c, Revenue Beats
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.19), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $502.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.67 million.
Pure Storage, Inc. sees Q1 2022 revenue of $405 million, versus the consensus of $390.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat