Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.48), $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Display (OLED) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
- Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!