Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.37), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.39). Revenue for the quarter came in at $219 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $250 thousand.
Net cash used in operating and investing activities was $18.3 million in the third quarter and $94.8 million for the first nine months of 2017; quarter-end cash and restricted cash position of $460.1 million, provides funding to advance diverse pipeline.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Nikola (NKLA) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q1 Loss
- Peloton (PTON) Bounces from Rough Week After Topping Q1 Estimates, LT Opportunity Still Present Despite Threads Recall Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!