Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.76), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $307 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $570 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signify Health, Inc. (SGFY) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Open Lending Corp. (LPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Olo Inc. (OLO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!