Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 40c
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.99), $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.39).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c
- Primoris Services (PRIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c, Revenues Beat; Offer FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!