Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Posts Smaller Q4 Loss
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.56), $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.94). Revenue for the quarter came in at $200 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $200 thousand.
Net cash used in operating and investing activities was $22.5 million in the fourth quarter and $30.0 million for the full year 2018; quarter-end cash and restricted cash position of $431.7 million provides funding to advance neuroscience pipeline
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- INVO Bioscience (INVO) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Verra Mobility (VRRM) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!