Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 29c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.41), $0.29 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $170 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $5.35 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- TELUS International (TIXT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.23
- Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers FY and Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!