Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.56). Revenue for the quarter came in at $300 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $900 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Prothena Announces Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Ventas (VTR) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.72
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!