Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $275.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $269.28 million.
“Our strong fourth quarter financial results closed out a challenging year on an exceptionally positive note,” stated Gary Steele, chief executive officer of Proofpoint. “The targeted investments we’ve made in expanding the scale of our team and people-centric cybersecurity and compliance services are expected to play an important role in accelerating our growth over the course of 2021 and capture the significant market opportunity that lies ahead.”
Proofpoint sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.39-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.38. Proofpoint sees Q1 2021 revenue of $280-282 million, versus the consensus of $275.2 million.
Proofpoint sees FY2021 EPS of $1.91-$1.99, versus the consensus of $2.05. Proofpoint sees FY2021 revenue of $1.19-1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Proofpoint (PFPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!