Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Raises Sales Guidance
- Nasdaq ends sharply higher as Alphabet and AMD fuel AI surge
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.37, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $19.25 billion.
P&G raised its guidance for fiscal 2023 all-in sales to grow approximately one percent versus the prior fiscal year, from a prior guidance range of down one percent to in-line. The Company also raised its outlook for organic sales growth to approximately six percent versus the prior fiscal year from a prior growth range of four to five percent. Foreign exchange is expected to be a five percentage point headwind to all-in sales growth for the fiscal year.
P&G maintained its outlook for fiscal 2023 diluted net earnings per share growth in the range of in-line to up four percent versus fiscal 2022 EPS of $5.81. The Company added that it expects EPS results towards the lower end of the fiscal year guidance range
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Genasys Inc. (GNSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, provides outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!