Pricesmart, Inc. (PSMT) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Pricesmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.55, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $421.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $390.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cloopen Group (RAAS) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $1.95
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!