Pricesmart, Inc. (PSMT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Pricesmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.93, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $674.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $678.91 million.
For the four weeks ended March 30, 2014, comparable net warehouse club sales for the 30 warehouse clubs open at least 13 1/2 full months increased 1.9%, compared to the same four-week period last year. For the thirty-week period ended March 30, 2014, comparable net warehouse club sales increased 6.5%, compared to the comparable thirty-week period a year ago.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pricesmart, Inc. (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- PowerFleet (PWFL) Preferred Stock Redemption Analysis - Roth Capital
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!