Pricesmart, Inc. (PSMT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Pricesmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.93, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $674.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $678.91 million.
For the four weeks ended March 30, 2014, comparable net warehouse club sales for the 30 warehouse clubs open at least 13 1/2 full months increased 1.9%, compared to the same four-week period last year. For the thirty-week period ended March 30, 2014, comparable net warehouse club sales increased 6.5%, compared to the comparable thirty-week period a year ago.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pricesmart, Inc. (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c; Raises Outlook
- GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!