Pricesmart, Inc. (PSMT) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar stands tall in big week for FX markets
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Pricesmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $447 million versus the consensus estimate of $444.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 38c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q1 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!