PriceSmart (PSMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.64, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $811.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $827.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Datadog (DDOG) Leaps After Beatings Q1 and Guidance Estimates, Sparking an Upgrade to 'Buy'
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!