PriceSmart (PSMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street holds breath ahead of Fed statement, markets dip
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.64, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $811.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $827.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Exxon (XOM) and Chevron (CVX) Have Further Upside to Q2 Consensus Earnings and FCF Estimates - Morgan Stanley
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Estimates Raised at UBS Into Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!