PriceSmart (PSMT) Q2 Revenue Tops Views
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, does not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $836.02 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Ingevity (NGVT) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c; Raises Outlook
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!