PriceSmart (PSMT) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.35, Tops by 5c
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
PriceSmart Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) reports Q4 EPS of $0.35, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter was $305.08 million, which compares to the estimate of $307.19 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q1 EPS by 39c
- Cloopen Group (RAAS) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $1.95
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!