PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Street's Q3 Earnings Views
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) reports Q3 EPS of $0.30, 3 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter was $306.5 million, versus the consensus of $308.99 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c, Revenues Beat
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!