PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, CEO Resigns
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.62, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $777.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $776.96 million.
PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) today announced the resignation by mutual agreement of its chief executive officer, president and director Jose Luis Laparte, effective November 16, 2018. Mr. Laparte has agreed to support the interim CEO and make himself available at her request through the end of the current calendar ye
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Romeo Power (RMO) names Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- StepStone Group (STEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!