PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $704.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $706.15 million.
For the four weeks ended June 26, 2016, comparable warehouse sales for the 36 warehouse clubs open at least 13 1/2 full months decreased 1.9%, compared to the same four-week period last year. For the forty-three week period ended June 26, 2016, comparable warehouse sales decreased 0.9%, compared to the comparable forty-three week period a year ago.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!