PriceSmart (PSMT) Misses Q2 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
PriceSmart (NASDAQ: PSMT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $750.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $741.43 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PriceSmart (PSMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/11: (NOVN) (PGEN) (AMEH) Higher; (VRTX) (ELY) (SNOW) Lower (more...)
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!