Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 20, 2021 4:18 PM EDT)
Premier Financial (NASDAQ: PFC) reported Q1 EPS of $1.10, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pan Pacific Bank (PFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Ziopharm Oncology (ZIOP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Reata Pharma (RETA) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!