Premier (PINC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Premier (NASDAQ: PINC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.65, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $422.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $386.49 million.
Premier sees FY2021 EPS of $2.26-$2.39, versus the consensus of $2.26. Premier sees FY2021 revenue of $1.61-1.65 billion, versus the consensus of $1.41 billion.
- Premier announced financial guidance for full fiscal year 2021. The company expects total net revenue to be in the range of $1.608 billion to $1.653 billion, adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $445 million to $465 million, and adjusted EPS to be in the range of $2.26 to $2.39. The company also reiterated that, adjusted for the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, beginning in fiscal year 2022, it expects to target a multi-year, compound annual growth rate in the mid-to-high single digits for consolidated net revenue, adjusted EBITDA and adjusted EPS.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Premier (PINC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!