Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends lower as investors digest economic data
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- Buy the last hike in treasuries and IG bonds, stocks could go either way - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Poshmark Inc. (NASDAQ: POSH) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.18), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.62 million.
Poshmark Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $86-88 million, versus the consensus of $89.83 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Poshmark Inc. (POSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) shares jump following earnings beat
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Tops Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss; Raises Guidance
- RH (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 91c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!