Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Poshmark Inc. (NASDAQ: POSH) reported Q4 non-GAAP EPS of $0.05, versus ($1.18) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.3 million, versus $54.7 million reported last year.
“We reported a strong first quarter as a public company and our third consecutive quarter of operating profitability as our community of buyers and sellers continued to embrace social commerce,” said Manish Chandra, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Poshmark. “During these unprecedented times, we are proud to provide an easy and accessible way for anyone to sell and everyone to thrive on our social marketplace. We will continue to make investments in product, technology, and marketing to grow our business, support our community, and strengthen our social marketplace over the long term.”
Poshmark Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $75.5-77.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Poshmark Inc. (POSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Cerner (CERN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!