Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Q2 Revenues Beat, Guides Q3 Revs In-Line
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Poshmark Inc. (NASDAQ: POSH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.61, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.29 million.
Poshmark Inc. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $81-83 million, versus the consensus of $82.39 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Poshmark Inc. (POSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- VIQ Solutions (VQS) Revises Q3 Outlook and Financial Outlook for FY21 and FY22
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!