PolyOne (POL) Misses Q3 EPS by 314c
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
PolyOne (NYSE: POL) reported Q3 EPS of ($3.14), $3.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $77.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $125 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PolyOne (POL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!