Pnm Resources, Inc. (PNM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Pnm Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $413.95 million versus the consensus estimate of $443 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pnm Resources, Inc. (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Recursion Announces its First Major Multidisciplinary Expansion, in Toronto, to Further Tech-Enabled Drug Discovery
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!