Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, MAUs Increase to 459 Million
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $706 million versus the consensus estimate of $645.58 million.
- Global Monthly Active Users (MAUs) grew 37% year over year to 459 million.
"We continue to navigate uncertainty given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and other factors. Our current expectation is that Q1 revenue will grow in the low-70% range year over year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pinterest (PINS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- Pinterest to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!