Pinduoduo (PDD) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinduoduo (NASDAQ: PDD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.07 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pinduoduo (PDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) says vehicle wholesale volumes were impacted by timing of semiconductor shipments, reaffirms FY EPS guidance
- VerifyMe Inc. (VRME) Announces SPAC Liquidation, Initiates Share Buyback
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Announces Acquisition of Vuram
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!