Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLAB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.49, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $204.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $192.37 million.
Photronics, Inc. sees Q3 2022 EPS of $0.45-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.37. Photronics, Inc. sees Q3 2022 revenue of $205-215 million, versus the consensus of $196.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lamb Weston (LW) Shares Rise Following 'Encouraging' Fiscal Q1 Earnings Report
- Richardson Electronics (RELL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c
- FedEx (FDX) Shares Likely to Trade in a Range Around $150 - Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!