Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c, Raises FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.93, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.6 billion.
Pfizer sees FY2021 EPS of $3.55-$3.65, versus the consensus of $3.36. Pfizer sees FY2021 revenue of $70.5-72.5 billion, versus the consensus of $62.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Construction Partners, Inc. (ROAD) Misses Q2 EPS by 18c, Revenues Miss
- DraftKings (DKNG) Q1 Revenue Tops Consensus, Updates FY Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!