Pfizer (PFE) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Raises FY21 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.43 billion.
Pfizer sees FY2021 EPS of $3.10-$3.20, versus the consensus of $3.19. Pfizer sees FY2021 revenue of $59.4-61.4 billion, versus the consensus of $56.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Abbott (ABT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Miss
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!