PepsiCo (PEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Outlook
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP) reported Q1 EPS of $1.21, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.82 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.55 million.
For 2021, the Company continues to expect:
• A mid-single-digit increase in organic revenue;
• A high-single-digit increase in core constant currency EPS;
• A core annual effective tax rate of approximately 21 percent; and
• Total cash returns to shareholders of approximately $5.9 billion, comprised of dividends of approximately $5.8 billion and share repurchases of $106 million. We completed our share repurchase activity and do not expect to repurchase any additional shares for the balance of 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PepsiCo (PEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) Tops Q1 EPS by 64c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c, Revenues Miss
- Us Global Investors, Inc. (GROW) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.94
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!