Paylocity Holding (PCTY) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ: PCTY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.45 million.
“Despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we had a strong second quarter, with 14% growth in recurring & other revenue and 11% total revenue growth. The momentum our sales team developed during the Fall selling season translated into a strong January, and we continue to be pleased with how our team is performing in a virtual selling environment. We also remain excited about our product momentum in delivering the most modern platform. Our recent acquisition of Samepage, an all-in-one team collaboration solution, is another recent proofpoint,” said Steve Beauchamp, Chief Executive Officer of Paylocity.
Paylocity Holding sees Q3 2021 revenue of $182.5-186.5 million, versus the consensus of $188.66 million.
Paylocity Holding sees FY2021 revenue of $623.5-628.5 million, versus the consensus of $626.93 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Paylocity Holding (PCTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
- Valero Energy (VLO) Sees Larger Than Expected Loss Per Share in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!